Monday, May 15, 2006

Because I post about the Amazing Lace back at my home blog, I thought maybe I should link back to that here, just in case.

I have progress, and I definitely have questions about Print O' the Wave... it looks so holey, even knit down a needle size. I don't know how much of this will block out and how much if it is a gauge problem. I could drop down again to size 2 needles, but then I'd have to get myself a pair and I'm feeling a little impatient. I'll post pictures tomorrow and you all can tell me what you think. I'm starting to suspect maybe this yarn and this lace project are not compatible teammates... maybe silk lace weight yarn needs a lace of more substance... what do you think?

In the meantime, for those of you who posted regarding my "twin" status, read here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home